Pages

Thursday 20 February 2014

24th Annual Canada Life CN Tower Climb in support of WWF-Canada

Help me climb the CN tower, help the WWF raise funds and get some much needed exercise!


For the first time, I will be attempting to "climb" aka walk 1,776 steps, and yes, I know what your thinking, medical staff will be nearby incase I collapse.


By sponsoring me you will support the WWF to continue to;

  • Protect fragile ecosystems
  • Educate for real change
  • Ensure industry plays its part
  • Influence government on behalf of all Canadians
  • Protect the species and spaces that make Canada the envy of the world
  • Stop the degradation of the planet's natural environment
  • Help to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature


Any amount of money helps and is very appreciated!





Thank you and enjoy an adorable video
of cute  animals!        





4 comments:

  1. Maria I am so happy that you are doing this! Do you know if it is too late to register because I'm interested in doing this as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess, you can still register! Here is the website :) https://webmedia.cstonecanada.com/ImageGalleryPro/mediaobjects/WWF/CN_TOWER_CLIMBS_2013/TEAMS/WhyClimb.html

      Delete
  2. Holy crap, M. This is going to kill me. But I'm happy we're doing it together :). Although, you will most likely leave me (clearly a panting mess) near the bottom while you speed up to the top lol.
    Counting down the weeks!
    And also, you are such a good person. The animals are lucky to have you on their side :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chels, I'm excited you're coming with me!!! :) We're going to need strong men to carry us down, because I'm pretty sure we'll both make it to the top but I'm not really sure we'll be able to come down!

      Delete